Thursday, February 2, 2012

Scrap Attack String QAL

Hi everyone!!


 I started the February month with sewing the blocks for the Scrap Attack Strings QAL which I participated at Sew Lux.  As at yesterday I've finished sewing all the 8 blocks which meant to be for January month.  Basically we need to complete 8 blocks a month to have a  finish quilt size of 44" x 55"(80 blocks).  And these are all the scraps that I've put aside for this Quilt Along.  I will start sewing another 8 blocks for February month next week.


The paper piecing technique use in sewing this block is really easy to understand. For those interested to join you may click HERE to get the details.  You're not far behind since we're just started. 



Happy Sewing!!

3 comments:

hueisei said...

Pretty blocks, even from scraps.. :)
I loves creating string blocks too..

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

The thing I like about string blocks is, you can't go wrong! I like your blocks.

Chrissy said...

Hi Hafza,

Thanks for sharing your scrappy string blocks! They look great! :-)

Happy Sewing! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails