Monday, May 7, 2012

Summertime Sewing Adventures

Hello Friends!!

I have been following Clover and Violet new Series...Summertime Adventures Tutorial series Blog Hop.


The theme for this week is on sewing kit.  I choose to follow the  tutorial by Emedoodle at Mommy's Nap Time for her Sewing kit pattern.  This travel sewing kit  will replace my current envelope that I used to keep my hexagon project...yes! you heard me right...I used to keep my hexagon in an envelope. This is how my sewing kit looks like...

Front
 
 Back
 the lining




Basically I made two sewing kits from the same pattern...


and this is how the second one looks like...


But I choose the one with blue zipper for my own used...




 Happy Sewing!!












3 comments:

Missy Shay said...

It looks great, good job!

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

Oh it's so cute! I keep my hexagons in a pile...so an envelope would be an improvement! :) Looking great!

Emily said...

Tadaa!! These look fantastic! It makes me so happy to see people making them! I love your fabric choices - hope they inspire you to make lots and lots of hexies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails