Friday, March 15, 2013

Honey Comb Quilt Along

Hi Everyone!!

 I am sharing my newFO for the month of March. The Honeycomb Quilt Along hosted by Jennelle over at Echinops & Aster.

Honeycomb Stitch-Along

 For this project Jennelle is using the honeycomb fabric by Kate Spain.  For myself, I am using the leftover fabrics from my collection which I bought from the local shop.
 We are already at  Embroidery tutorial week. You are still not too late to join in the fun. This quilt along will ends on April 16th. You will learn how to do English Paper Piecing technique, hand applique and embroidery.  This is my progress so far...


Happy Sew Along!



2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

looks like fun. going to check out the links even though I am late.

Astri said...

This is happy! Looks like fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails