Monday, July 15, 2013

2013 Finish-A-Long : 3rd Quarter


Hello!
 
she can quilt
 
Here I am again...with my list of UFOs that I wish to look into finishing in the 3rd quarter of this year.  This time I list my UFOs in photos  and label each of the project name below to the link when I started all these projects...




Garden Steps Quilt was a finished project from Quilt Along that I joined in 2012 hosted by mother/daughter team at Clover & Violet.
 
I also include one UFO crochet project in the list.  Hope it is OK with the Finish-A-Long rules.  It is my first crochet along that I joined in 2011 hosted by Scotti over at  Oxford Family.
 
Third in the list is the fabric that I've cut and seage for making a long skirt for my daughter.  I never share about it at my blog so I can't show how long I've beeen keeping the fabrics.
 
Fourth are bags inspired from the market tote quilt along that I participated in 2011.  The quilt along was  hosted at Clover & Violet. 
 
Fifth is the scrappy postage stamp quilt which I finished the top in March 2012. 
 
And last but not least the project that I look into finishing is this Geranium Baby dress(small size).  I found the free pattern at Made By Rae  which I download and start cutting the fabric early of this year. 
 
Happy Sewing!
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails