Monday, February 17, 2014

February Finishes #02 : Heart Coin Purse


I want to do something different today… so I put down the hook and crochet project
that I’ve been working on. 
 
 
 
Today I want to play with my scraps. 
Inspired by all the hearts that have been the topic of February month,
 I choose to make something from it too. By end of the day, this is what I’ve came out with….
heart coin purse.  I finished not one but two coin purses.  
 
 
 
This is how the second one looks like.  
  
 
 
 So which one do you like most?  Maybe I can write the tutorial on how to make it.
What say you?
 
 
 
 
Wishing a fantastic Weekend!
Linking to …
 
February Finishes
 

10 comments:

Cache-Mire said...

What a cute idea! I love it!
~Terri

Preeti said...

Your crochet project picture on my blogger dashboard brought me here:) it's very bright and colorful!!
Your coin purses are very pretty !:)

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Lindos trabajos, me encantaron.
Saludos desde Chile
Maru

Fresh Juniper said...

Hi,
What a lovely coin purse! Saw it on Sew Many Ways Sew Darn Crafty Link Party 2/16/14. I love little handmade coin purses and bags. Have a nice day:)
Reecea
http://freshjuniper.blogspot.com

♥Cherie♥ said...

Hello.

What beautiful purses those are!! I love both, they are equally gorgeous!!

Anitha said...

Lovely coin purses.. Liked the second one very much.. Do post the sum tutorial:)

Schulz Family said...

cute coin purses. Visiting from Feb 2014 finishes at a stitch in time

Mara said...

Really cute, I like the first one, how did you do it? And is that a felted heart on the zipper pull?

Elizabeth said...

Those are SO cute! My favorite is the first one with the scrappy heart! Congrats on two really fun finishes and thanks for linking up!

xo -E

Unknown said...

Hello Do you do custom made embroidered pillows ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails