Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beginner's Quilt Along

Hello there!!

Beginner’s Quilt-Along

I just  finished sewing the third block of the Beginner's Quilt Along that I participated at the Quilting Gallery. This block is called  Time for Ice Cream, commonly known as Shoo Fly.


 I also share the  first and the second block which were finished some time ago.  The first block is the nine patch namely Play a game of Hopscotch.

 

 and the second  block called Peek Over the Fence.
 


For this Quilt Along I am using the Flora fabric from Lauren +Jessie Jung for Moda which I bought from Sew Lux Fabric & Gift shop.  The shop is currently having a weekly sale for print charm packs for $7.75,valid through 6/23/12.  


 
Here are all the three finished blocks in a row...


Happy Quilting!!



1 comment:

FarahLin said...

Pretty blocks and great fabric selection! Aren't the prints and colours just gorgeous!? Looking forward to seeing more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails