Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Goals : To-Do-List



Here it comes...April, my birthday month.  I born on 1st April and with hope this month I will be more productive and able to accomplish all the goals I've listed here.
  
Firstly and priority given is for this Scrappy String Quilt top which I would like to finish.  It is a carry forward UFO from March... This project is the main goal to accomplish for  "A Year of Finishes"   Basically I already started joining the pieces but time did not permit me to finish it up in March. 




Secondly is another UFO  that I've carry forward from February...To piece all these blocks into a quilt top...

Thirdly is  to start hand quilt this scraptacular quilt top...


Fourth - to finish sewing these charm squares into a bag for myself...

 
Fifth is to continue stash busting my yarn....and  I am trying to finish my current Work in Progress...these African flower which was one of my goal in March....again another carry forward project. Oooh...I was really slow in March! 


I am linking to :

PhotobucketNothing But UFOs in 2013


The year of the Finished ProjectA Lovely Year of Finishes

Happy Sewing and Creating!



9 comments:

Kate said...

Lots of beautiful projects. Good luck with your April goals.

Lynne said...

Happy birthday. You have a great variety of projects there for your birthday month (which is the same as mine, my DD and my SIL!)

Preeti said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you!:) and all the best for your projects!

Schulz Family said...

Oh my goodness. I thought from your last post that you were busy but what a list to do, whew makes me tired looking at it.

Thearica said...

Good luck on your list! and thank you so much for linking up and including a shout out for the Monthly To Do List Linky Party. :)

Carrie P. said...

It is so fun to see your tops you are working on. I am new to crochet. Those flowers are so cool. Good luck reaching your goals.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

love the string blocks

Chris said...

That is quite a list. Good luck reaching all your goals this month.

ipatchandquilt said...

Great projects to look forward to! Lots of succes!
Esther
ipatchandquilt DOTvwordpress DOT com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails