Monday, March 4, 2013

Goals for March


I am happy that my UFOs bin has getting lighter every month...this month I am making another list of UFOs to finish up.  
First in the row is this .... Scrappy String Quilt which was one of the  Quilt Along that I've joined last year.  This quilt Along is hosted by Chrissy of Sew Lux. 
 I  intend to finished piecing the blocks and turn it into a Quilt top by end of March. This project is also the main goal to accomplish for  "A Year of Finishes"

A Lovely Year of Finishes
2.  Another UFO  that I've carry forward from February is to piece all these blocks into a quilt top..

Third is this to start hand quilt this scraptacular quilt top...

Fourth,to continue stash busting my yarn.  My goal is to have one project in one month...and for this month I intend to finished my current Work in Progress...The African flower.

I'm linking to :

Never Too Hot to Stitch!

Photobucket




7 comments:

Carrie P. said...

so glad to have you part of the Nothing But UFOs challenge. You have some really great things to work on this month. Love you crochet flowers.

Astri said...

What a great challenge and it looks like you are doing great. I too love those African flowers.

Thearica said...

I wish I could crochet! My elbow locks up when I do. Arthritis is not a pretty thing. :)

Thank you for linking up to my blog and the Monthly To Do List.

Linda in Calif. said...

So how are you doing on your string quilt? I really like the layout of your square quilt - the carry over from February. I like the way you have rows of blue, pink etc - and then the other way is white - really interesting. Good luck with your March goals.

Lynne said...

A lovely variety of projects there!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

These are looking lovely! Good luck with finishing them. I', following you in your sidebar gadget :)

Anonymous said...

I love all your tops! Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails