I used scraps fabric to sew this patchwork business card holder. You don’t need to have a lot of fabric for this pattern.
what you'll need:
fabric for lining
1. Cut fabrics into 2.5cm x 6.5cm for 24 pieces
2. Sew 3 pieces together and make a square of 8 blocks. Iron press seam in one direction.
3. Arrange each square alternately. Sew all the square together. Sew the lining with batting in the middle and start quilting. Trim the corner of one side(this side will be the folder).
4. Start binding at the lower side first(I forgot to snap photo of this step), then bind the other areas.
5. Fold together and handsew at both side.
9. Sew with snap fastener ... and your card holder is ready.
10. You may also embellish it with flower or other closure such as Velcro, button etc. Mine I embellish with crochet flower with button in the middle.