Saturday, December 17, 2011

Market Tote : Stitch & Quilt Along

Hi everyone!!

I choose to sew the Market Tote that I participated at Clover and Violet for the FNSI.  Basically the Quilt Along is called "the Ruby Market Tote" since it used Ruby fabric line. I drop  'the Ruby'  name due to my  market tote used different fabric line... For my market tote I used Japanese cotton fabric....and this is the result...


Front of the bag with embroidered pocket.


and this is how the back of the bag looks like.


It also can be fold and easy to carry since you can just roll and tie it up. For those who interested to sew this may click HERE for the details.

It has been a productive week for me and wish for you too.

Happy sewing!!

2 comments:

becktovintage said...

Selam aleykum.
I joined your nice blog just now. And I like all your crochet handmades. They are very beautiful.
Best wishes from Turkey..

hafza said...

Alaykum salam...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog!! Hope to share more crochet pattern and sewing tutorials with my followers...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails