Sunday, January 8, 2012

Crocheted Baby Cardigan

Hi everyone!!



Remember this Baby cardigan.... which have appeared too many times under the WiP post. At last... I complete crocheting it... and today I am sharing the result of my work...



To those interested to have the pattern that inspired me,you may visit Marumin Crochet blog. Ms. Marumin shared many free pattern at her blog ... Of course you can't find my cardigan pattern since I've done major modifications towards it. Anyway there are still a lot more other babies pattern that might interest you...

Happy Crocheting!!
 

6 comments:

Wendy said...

This is really beautiful, it makes me wish I had a baby girl to make one for!

Tammie said...

How beautiful! I love this cardigan. Great job!

Mlissabeth said...

This is really pretty. I like the pink color and the "laciness" of it.

Maru said...

Hi, I'm Marumin and I'm very glad my pattern served as inspiration for such a beautiful baby sweater.
Thanks a lot for linking to my blog!!!
Regards
Maru Minetto
marumin64.blogspot.com

Yaati Nor said...

hai jalan2 kat sini tinggalkan tanda..nak cari peasant free pattern

LizaArt said...

cantekk sangat nih!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails