Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summertime Adventures : Quilted Drawstring Bag

Hello there!!!

Another project to share for the Summertime  Adventures at Clover and Violet.  The theme for the second week is Out and About.  Kat of  Diary of Flutter Kat shared her tutorial on how to make a drawstring bag...and I choose to do a  drawstring bag too ...  but used my own pattern version(since I did not follow any tutorial). I name it Quilted Drawstring Bag with lining.

I used  Sugar Pop by Liz Scott, and Bliss Polka Lime fabric which I bought from Sew Lux & Gifts combined with Paula Prass fabric which I bought at love me lots creations, an online shop locally owned by Ms. Zura.  The size of the finished  bag is 14"(W) x 3"(D) x 13"(H)


This bag is ideal for carrying  small crochet or stitching hexagon project.  It also can make a great gift wrap, travel pouch,  or to keep children toys.  In other word, it can be a great bag to take with you on the go!!


Happy sewing!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails