Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Finish A-Long - 1st Quarter

Hello everyone!

Everybody like  to have a fresh start of the new year with list of new projects and quilt along. I love that too , but before starting a new project I need to set a plan on how I could also finish some of my UFOs and WiPs at the same time. This brings me to join 2013 Finish A-Long party hosted by Leanne of She can Quilt.   This party was introduced by Rhonda of Quilter in the Gap  last year. So without further ado, following are the first quarter Finish A-Long list of UFOs and WiP that I plan to finish up.

Embroidery 101 quilt....my first quilt top from my first quilt along that I've joined.... finished in October 2011. The quilt along was hosted by Jennie and Clara of Clover & Violet. It is currently one of my Work in Progress. 

 I'm already half way finished hand quilted it and hope to see it bound by end of January.

Second in the list is this Scraptacular quilt top which I did with the attention of clearing my scraps in line with the Scrap Attack. It was one of the quilt top that I submitted in the celebration of the Festival of Scrappiness  hosted by Rachel of Stitched in Colors....

To complete piecing these blocks into a quilt top... I name it  Rose Garden quilt.

Another project that  need piecing is these blocks which I started in 2012...


Last but not least... to finished sewing this bundle of pouches and bags that I've cut and keep aside for ages in my sewing room!


I am linking  to
she can quilt

Happy Sewing!!

3 comments:

deborah said...

I love your Embroidery 101 quilt- I'm a huge Jennifer Paganelli fan! Good luck with your finishes :)

linda said...

Hi Hafza I love your quilts that's something I would love to learn, welcome to the stash buster challenge, I have put your name on the bust-stashers list and I'm looking forward to seeing your stash and your creations :)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful UFOs and you'll get them done......and if you're like me.....make new UFOs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails