Friday, May 31, 2013

May finishes #02 : Crocheted cushion cover

This post is part of the Stash Buster Challenge!


Hi Everyone!
Yes! I'm very slow indeed in my stash-buster challenge.  This is my second project for the stash-buster challenge.  I've finished crocheting these African flowers ...
 into granny squares and
turn it into this cushion cover.  This is how the front looks like. I used 17 pieces of African flowers in total.  16 pieces for the front

and a piece for the back. The cover fit for a cushion size 16" x 16".  I use the photo that I take before the cover completed...

My next project for the stash-buster challenge is to use-up these cotton thread.
I'm sharing this at the following linky party :


Happy Crocheting!!

5 comments:

linda said...

It'a beautiful cushion, I love the african flower, the colours are lovely together. :)

Preeti said...

Beautiful cushion cover!! Lovely colors:)

Ana BC said...

Wonderful cushion. I just love the African Flower!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, wow! I loved that cushion cover! It was so fun to see the crocheted African flowers evolve as you added borders and then put them together! What a beautiful stash-buster! Nicely done and thank you for linking up!

xo -E

Carrie P. said...

congrats on meeting your challenge. your pillow is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails