Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Finishes #01 : Crocheted Pencil Cases

Hi everyone!
 
It has been a while I share my finishes at my blog.  Today I am showing you my recent finished project which are crocheted pencil cases.  The first one is meant to be for a girl. I used pink and yellow color.
 
 
The second one I used blue and white...which meant to be for boys
 
 
Both pencil cases are using the same checker pattern.  Below are both pencil cases after I add the zipper puller.
 
 
I love the girl set with flower and butterfly zipper puller which just make it perfect. 
 
I am linking to A Stich In Time hosted by Elizabeth over @ Such A Sew and Sew 
 
DecemberFinishes

 
Happy Crocheting!



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Those are so cute! I love the pretty flower on the girl's case and the blue and white checkers are so fun! I love the cute zipper pulls too! Beautifully done and thank you for linking up!

xo -E

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails