Saturday, April 21, 2012

Emma Clutch : Charm Squares

Hello Everyone!!

This is how my Emma Clutch looks like. The pattern is  by Clover & Violet which I received for free for finishing the Ruby Market tote: Stitch & Quilt Along!  


The clutch include a flap at the front with embroidery flower...I change the flap with a curve at both side.  and this is how my flap looks like.


 The original pattern is with a magetic button for the closure...but for mine I used velcro closure.

 

For the lining  I used Ruby dot fabric by Bonnie & Camille for Moda  and for the fusible interfacing I used Pellon SF101...both were bought at Sew Lux

 
For this project, I used the Friendship charm squares that I've won  at Vroomans Quilts. I used total of 15 charm squares all together to complete this clutch. I intend to give this as a gift for my mother... Mother's Day gift ...Is it too early? Any way I love this clutch...


 If you like the pattern and would like to try one, you may visit Clover & Violet shop HERE





 I am sharing my finish project at  Stitch & Share Challenge:Charm Squares at Sew Lux & Gifts blog.


Happy Sewing!!
 

5 comments:

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Hi, I just had to come over and see your blog, so many wonderful things! I also love your Emma clutch, the changes you made add a sweet touch!

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

It's so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is really sweet! I use my tote for guild meetings and love it. This would be a great companion piece.

Christine said...

Wow! Your Emma clutch is beautiful. I love it.

Triniki said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails