Friday, January 18, 2019

FAL 2019 : 1st Quarter listing

Hello...

After a loong break ... here i am again. While redecorating my sewing corner, I found many UFOs...  which makes me to try blogging again and join Finish-A-Long group as a motivation.   Hope this year I manage to complete some of my UFOs.


Following are list of unfinished projects that I will try to finish for this quarter(basically the same list I prepared in 2017...but mission not accomplish that year)  


1.  Beginner's Quilt which completed piecing in 2012.  I will try to finish it this year.




2.  Scrappy String Quilt completed in 2013.


3.  Garden Steps quilt completed piecing  in 2012



Linking up with Finish-A-Long Q1




Happy Sewing!!
 

2 comments:

Chiska said...

Looks like some fun things. I finished some quilts last quarter that had been on my list about as long as some of yours. It feels so good to get them done!

Kat said...

Oh, I am familiar with longtime UFOs, I like to piece, but I don’t like the Quilting part. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails